Friday, November 12, 2010

Mushrooms and chickens

I'm terrible about taking photos MYSELF and showing what I've been doing lately. Finally, an update! While I've been knitting and crocheting my hands off, I took a break to put together some small, fun, tiny things. (I'm a big supporter of awesome little gifts for $10 or less.)


Delicious mushroom zipper bobbles:
Mushroom zipper bobble
Perfect if you love lawn gnomes...or Mario...or the Gene Wilder Willy Wonka movie...

Chicken and egg earrings:
Chicken earrings!
I'll have these little ladies in about 6 different colors. Yellow chickens, blue chickens, green chickens...

Prototype chicken-in-a-nest ring:
experimental chicken nest ring

experimental chicken nest ring
I really want to make some funny rings with the non-matching chickens I have sitting around. Would you wear a chicken-in-a-nest ring?? (They would not be purple, it's what I had around to test a nest with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment