Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dremel Workstation

I recently got a Dremel 3000 rotary tool and a Dremel Workstation to act as a small drill press for drilling tiny holes in wooden pieces. 

dremel1
So far, I like it! It's a good size for our small apartment with no garage for a large piece of hardware. However, assembling the Workstation was pretty difficult to figure out from the included instructions. I used the video below, which was thankfully available and very helpful.



The rotary tool didn't come with the size drill bit I wanted, so I bought an addition drill set at the same time. But...I didn't realize I needed another set of collets for those bits. Just a tip for those of you who might get into hardware - make sure you have every little thing you need or you'll have to wait until you dive in to your next project!

dremel2

No comments:

Post a Comment